G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (500MB/MKV/BRRiP/2009) - English Subtitle

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

#INFO: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1046173/#

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, 2009, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller, MKV, BRRiP, 500MB, English, USA, English Subtitle
Movie Title:

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

Date Release (Country):
7 August 2009 (USA )

Movie Categories (genre):
Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Cast/Crew details:
Cast/Crew details:
Starring: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Grégory Fitoussi, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Leo Howard, Karolina Kurkova, Channing Tatum, Arnold Vosloo, Marlon Wayans, Byung-hun Lee, Sienna Miller, David Murray, Rachel Nichols, Kevin J. O'Connor, Gerald Okamura, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce, Dennis Quaid, Brandon Soo Hoo, Saïd Taghmaoui
Directed by: Stephen Sommers
Writen by : Stuart Beattie, David Elliot

Description/Storyline/Synopsis/Plot:



G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a 2009 American live action film adaptation of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise. The film is directed by Stephen Sommers, produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and written by Stuart Beattie based on a 1998
screenplay by John Paul Kay. From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.
Download Info/Links:Download G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, 2009, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller, MKV, BRRiP, 500MB, English, USA, English Subtitle

Media Output: MKV, BRRiP
Video: x264 1280x536 [Video]
Audio: AAC 2 Channel 48khz [Audio]
Duration: 01h:57m:59s
Language: English
Subtitle: English Subtitle

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - part 1 (100MB)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - part 2 (100MB)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - part 3 (100MB) - pass: mediafiremoviez.com(Part 3 only)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - part 4 (100MB)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - part 5 (100MB)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) - part 6 (1.14 MB)


0 Responses to "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (500MB/MKV/BRRiP/2009) - English Subtitle"

Post a Comment